Technical Architect – .NET
nalashaa Nalashaa Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 8+ Yrs
Education and Certifications: Graduate
Technical Skills and Personal Capabilities
- Must have strong experience in ASP.Net (3.5 or later), C#, MVC, JQuery, WCF, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in developing and deploying services in WCF, creating RESTful Services, ensure security, performance engineering, transaction management and concurrency.
- Architecture at least 2 big multi-tier architecture projects.
- Experience in Angular JS, MVC 3 (or later), Entity Framework, Mocking frameworks would be added advantage.
- Should have been deeply involved in solution development, solution engineering and solution delivery.
- Knowledge of systems architecture, service-based architecture and application architecture.
- Expert knowledge in Design patterns.
- Good at Code Analysis, Debug, Unit test, Profiling and other SW development tools.
- Hands on experience in using configuration management and CI tools.
- Exposure to one or more source code versioning systems like TFS/CVS/SVN.
- A sound sense of Business and Technical strategy is required to envision the “right” architectural approach to the customer’s problem set.
- Experience in designing application considering cloud technologies, security & performance.
- Responsible for right design and development of multi-tiered, scalable applications.
- Respond to Project requirements by designing feasible technical solutions including mockups, conceptual drawings and architecture drawings.
- Provide technical support in terms of defining what can and can’t be done with current software and systems.
- Makes high-level design choices much more often than low-level choices. In addition, the architect may need sometimes dictate technical standards, including coding standards, tools or platforms.
- Creating technology roadmaps and scanning for opportunities to differentiate, and making assertions about technology directions and determining their consequences for the technical strategy and architectural approach.
- Capture customer, organizational and business requirements on the architecture.
- Focus on design artifacts with market and IP creation value w.r.t competitors.
- Mentor and coach the team on Technologies, Solutions and tools.