Dynamics and marketing go way back. The people who have used Dynamics CRM for a couple of years now will be familiar with the Marketing module and what it covers …. Or, should I say, used to cover.
As we know, Microsoft has made the decision that Microsoft Dynamics Marketing will be discontinued as of May 15, 2018.
With the discontinuation of service, Microsoft suggests customers explore a few options that may serve their on-going marketing needs, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing which is scheduled to release in Spring 2018.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing helps companies automate a lot of their marketing strategies by allowing them to create marketing lists from existing customers and marketing campaigns, all from the interface we love and are quite used to.
However, what if I tell you this can be extended even more.
It can and, better yet will be covering more features with updates releasing from spring, 2018 onwards.
Presently, Microsoft has issued in these changes for Dynamics 365 for Marketing Business Edition.
Let’s say, we visit a website to buy apartments and the second, we leave those websites, we start getting those offer emails.
Now if your company is using D365, you will be able to create those professional looking marketing emails directly from your system.
What’s the benefit, you ask?
Why not create them from the customized templates like you used to?
- 1.Simple, no-code drag and drop content designer.
- 2. Many professional email templates ready to reuse.
- 3. Basic and Inbox email previews.
- 4. HTML Editor to edit the entire email content with no restrictions.
- 5. Complete performance results and Insights for emails sent.
- 6. Ability to use data from Dynamics 365 entities in emails, also including a custom entity.
- 7. Heatmap, geographical location maps and other advanced visualizations of email results.
A lot of companies create company events to market their products and get recognition. These events usually target a specific set of people who move on from prospects -> leads.
With the new event management feature, Microsoft is packing in the update. One will be able to manage an event from managing to Executing using D365.
This feature has 2 parts:
- 1.Manage contacts, registration, and attendance.
- 2.Manage the business process.
- 3.Manage event sessions.
- 4.Track attendance eligibility using pass management system.
- 5.Track the event building and room layout with venue management.
- 6.View full attendance history of a specific contact.
- 7.Get VOC feedback using integrated survey functionality.
b) Event Portal:
- 1. Make your event public by hosting venue, passes, speakers etc.
- 2.Allow guests to self-register.
- 3. Display the event sponsors.
- 4. Synchronize the portal effortlessly with Dynamics 365 data.