Senior .Net Developer
Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
- 8+ years of experience on .Net
- Experience of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008 / 2010, ASP.NET, ASMX, MVC and WCF Web Services.
- Must have worked on Client Server Application.
- Should have good exposure to Design Pattern
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Strong Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience in deploying applications
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Managing/Updating staging or production environments is a great plus.
- Experience working in a Product development environment
- Experience of Knockout JS/Backbone JS/Angular JS
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field of Engineering, or a related field.