Senior Business Analyst
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and maintain business and functional requirements and ensure persistency
- Provide consultative assistance to business users and stakeholders looking to streamline processes by analyzing and determining problem/opportunity/solution resolution
- Elicit requirements from end users to solve a business problem and identify the desired results
- Anticipate, quantify and resolve problems and issues with requirements.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders using data process models to clarify and validate requirements
- Oversee implementation, coordinating tests and observing initiation of the system to validate performance and ensure all business requirements and their integrity are maintained.
- Address issues and questions related to the intended functionality of the system, as well as support the business in implementing the required changes to make effective use of the new system
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Develop specifications, diagrams, and flowcharts for programmers to follow
- Specify inputs and format outputs to meet users’ needs
- Perform all responsibilities within the guidelines and IT policies and directives at or above our client’s performance and evaluation standards.
- Utilize time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities to handle multiple and parallel projects, deliverables while working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Maintain user confidence and protect the business by keeping information confidential.
- Experience in developing and customizing requirements, process, and design documentation
- Experience working with and presenting to executive level clients
- Experience performing requirements, design, and testing activities
- Change management experience to include internal/external system training, external communication development on behalf of the client, demo facilitation
- Strong understanding of system architecture and a desire to participate in development strategy
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and accompanying functional documentation
Experience and Educational Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or management information systems with a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Healthcare industry.